Kindergarten Mathematics Classroom Kit
Count down to an adventure through a galaxy of mathematical concepts with Starfall Kindergarten Mathematics. Starfall students will explore the universe of mathematical thinking, using numbers, shapes, and measurement tools while connecting mathematics to everyday scenarios and practical problem solving. The curriculum is standards-aligned and includes early algebraic concepts.
Starfall's Kindergarten Math Curriculum is aligned with the Common Core State Standards as well as the learning standards in several individual states. Click here for more information.
Starfall.com membership sold separately. The Complete Printed Teacher's Guide is available as an optional add-on for purchase.
This kit includes ALL of the following (click the (+) sign to learn more):
Complete Downloadable Kindergarten Mathematics Teacher's Guide
- Read Me First Curriculum Overview
- 14 Units, 33 weeks of daily instruction
- Includes assessments, color supplements, and blackline masters
- Available for download in the Parent-Teacher Center™
- Classroom Number Line
- Numbers Wall Cards
- Backpack Bear's Math Big Book: Big Book is 11” x 17”, spiral bound
- Backpack Bear's Math Games - 2 sets: 12 board games, Large 10-Frame and 5-Frame, 6 two-sided bingo cards, 6 spinners, 6 playing pieces
- Backpack Bear's Math Instructional Cards: Numerals, Dice, Dominoes, Ten-frames, Tally marks, Shapes, Shape Photos, Money, Pictures with Price Tags, Measuring Tools, People Who Measure, Weather, Thermometer Cards, Temperature Scenes, Addition and Subtraction Equations
- Number Activity Mats
- Backpack Bear's Treasure Hunt
- Where Oh Where Is Backpack Bear?
- Estimate with Backpack Bear
- I Can Count to...
©2016 Starfall Education
Classroom Math Questionnaire
- Classroom Math Questionnaire
- Website Membership
- Review Your Order