Short-Vowel Puzzle Set (5 sturdy puzzles: a,e,i,o,u)
This set features five puzzles, each focusing on a short vowel. After your beginning readers put a puzzle together, encourage them to point and say the pictured short vowel words, and notice the common vowel sounds.
- After assembling the puzzle, take turns finding and naming all of the short vowel words. Listen very carefully to the short vowel words your friends choose; don't repeat their words
- Use clues printed on the box to help find the short vowel words
- Enjoy coming up with your own clues; your friends guess
- Listen to Starfall Sing-Along (vol. 1), tracks 28-32 (short vowel songs) while you work
- Which puzzle(s) would you be in? Identify short vowel(s) in your name
- Make up a story using the characters and actions pictured in the puzzle
©2015 Starfall Education
Dimensions: 12" X 12" X 5.5"
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD
Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.